- Print Page
- All work guaranteed
- 17th Edition and Part P compliant
- £5 million public liability insurance
- SOS Electrics – NICEIC registered
- Light installations up to 16 feet
- – up to 5 metre high ceilings
Quality Electrical Services is the name of the website through which lighting and other goods are purchased from SOS Electrics. Statements for purchases will show SOS Electrics. Correspondence with regards to purchases from the website should be with www.qualityelectricalservices.co.uk emails to email@example.com). SOS Electrics also provides customers with NICEIC registered domestic electrical installation which can be certified to meet current building regulations when required – and is responsible for all electrical work. SOS Electrics provides property maintenance and repairs on customer’s premise and markets this aspect of the business through its website mrsos. All work done on customers premises is invoiced by SOS Electrics and all payments taken are through SOS Electrics.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your use of and access of www.qualityelectricalservices.co.uk (“the Website”) is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you should not use the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. Quality Electrical Services will always endeavour to ensure that all information is correct, but shall not be under any liability for any damage, loss or expense resulting from any errors or omissions. Goods supplied may vary as a result of improvements and modifications in detail from the illustrations and descriptions, (which are approximate and for guidance only).
4. DESCRIPTIONS/MEASUREMENTS We aim to give as accurate description as possible for all our products, however on occasion due to circumstances outside of our control, manufacturers may slightly alter designs and finishes without informing us. If a description, price or dimension is incorrect due to human error we have the right to cancel any transaction without prejudice. Distressed lighting and furniture is deliberately imperfect, this is part of the character and it is not a manufacturing flaw. Colours may vary slightly from the images shown due to individual monitor resolution and professional/studio lighting used when the images are taken. This cannot be avoided due to the nature of trading online and selling via images. Illustrations, measurements and descriptions are approximate for guidance only and are subject to alteration and modification without prior notification. Finish indicates the colour/finish of the product and may not necessarily indicate the materials used to manufacture the product.
5. WEBSITE CHANGES
Quality Electrical Services reserves the right to: change or remove (temporary or permanent) the Website or any part of it or change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. It is therefore important to appreciate and accommodate that any links to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) should be assumed, unless confirmed otherwise, to be protected. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Quality Electrical Services and SOS Electrics will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, profits, data) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website. Quality Electrical Services makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of as the retailer of Goods as Quality Electrical Services website or through the services SOS Electrics for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Quality Electrical Services or SOS Electrics or that of its staff.
9. REFUSAL OF SERVICE
Quality Electrical Services and / or SOS Electrics reserves the right to refuse supply of any goods to any person or any company for any reason.
Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure prices are correct Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics reserves the right not to supply goods which are found to be incorrectly priced. In this event you may reconfirm the order upon price amendment or cancel the order and receive a full refund.
11. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics shall not be liable for any loss arising from items being out of stock, or arising from problems with delivery including late, incomplete or damaged items. Claims for incomplete or damaged items must be made, in writing via email within three days of delivery.
Back to TOP
We are able to offer electrical installations in the following areas: Barnett, Bayford, Bell Bar, Bishops Stortford, Borehamwood, Brickendon, Bricket Wood, Brookmans Park, Broxbourne, Buckhurst Hill, Cheshunt, Chigwell, Cockfosters, Colney Heath, Cuffley, Enfield, Epping Green, Essendon, Goffs Oak, Grange Park, Great Amwell, Hadley Wood, Harlow, Harpenden, Hatfield, Hertford, Hertford Heath, High Barnet, Hoddesdon, Little Heath, London Colney, Monken Hadley Common, Nazeing, New Barnett, Newgate Street, North Mymms, Northaw, Oakwood, Palmers Green, Potters Bar, Roydon, South Mymms, St Albans, Stanstead Abbotts, Turnford, Waltham Abbey, Waltham Cross, Welham Green, Welwyn Garden City, Winchmore Hill, Woodford, Wormley. Please call to check especially if your home is near any of these areas.
Ownership does not pass to the customer until all payments are made and received/cleared in full. All goods are at the customers own risk from the time of delivery.
13. REFUND By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This only applies to unopened items in their original, sealed packaging. Customers must return unwanted goods at their own cost using a ‘signed for’ carrier service. We are unable to exchange items that are not damaged, defective or incorrect after these seven days, nor if they have been used or removed from their original packaging. Upon inspection the sale will be credited less the initial carriage charge. All goods must be in perfect condition, unused/un-tampered with, packed in the original packaging, in the original condition; all boxes must be fully sealed and sufficiently wrapped for return. .Once goods are returned they are logged, inspected, approved and then refunded, this may take up to 28 days – Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics are not responsible for any interest charges made by your credit card provider.
14. GUARANTEE – Supply only no installation
Lights supplied by the website of Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics have a 12 months manufacturer guarantee from the date of purchase. A returns authorisation must accompany the retuned light. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all goods are tracked and returned and in packaging that provides suitable protection for their return; all boxes must be fully sealed and sufficiently wrapped for return. Once goods are returned they are logged, inspected, for refund or replacement as agreed on the returns authorisation – this may take up to 28 days – Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics are not responsible for any interest charges made by your credit card provider. This guarantee requires that the following are met; The light or equipment supplied was treated in the manner to which it has been designed for and not damaged by or used for purposes to which it was not intended. The installation has not been subjected to unreasonable working conditions. The customer has returned any manufacturer’s guarantees or equivalent paperwork for the equipment that has been installed. If in any doubt as to the manufacturers own warranty, please contact us to check a.s.a.p. That payment has been received in full and no outstanding sums are owed against the invoiced amount. All defects must be notified immediately in writing stating the full details for assessment as soon as possible, without exception. Customers have not tried to rectify any fault or noted defect without first consulting Quality Electrical Services. Lights or equipment returned are suitably protected and logistically controlled to ensure their safe return to Quality Electrical Services (address details for return are supplied through the Returns Authorisation) – applies only to lights delivered by couriers – see point 15. GUARANTEE – Installation
15. GUARANTEE – Installation 12 months
Lights supplied and installed by Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics are additionally covered by our 12 months warranty to cover removal and or replacement of lights that are deemed to be defective in manufacture from the date of purchase and covered by point 14.GUARANTEE. A returns authorisation must be secured to instigate this process. Customers are not required to return items as this is covered by this additional Guarantee.
16. OUR CONTRACT
When you place an order to purchase a product from Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics by telephone, we can supply you confirmation by e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics and its staff and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. FORCE MAJEURE
Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, short fall of manufacturer, strike, lock outs or other industrial action, difficulties in obtaining labour or parts, government or other restriction or regulations or other event beyond the reasonable control of Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics or its agents
20. GOVERNING LAW These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Quality Electrical Services and or SOS Electrics Goffs Lane, Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire, EN7 5EN
Certified electrical installations through SOS Electrics NICEIC registration provides 6 years insurance backed warranty for electrical installations. All electrical goods supplied by Quality Electrical Services are provided with 12 months manufacturer’s guarantee.
22. PUBLIC LIABILITY
SOS Electrics carries £5 million public liability insurance when working on customers premises.